No attachments on this post/page
Mark Stevens – Vice President
42 Custom Homes built
Over 100,000 square feet of commercial space constructed using the best foundation forms. Not only that, we also offer the best foundation repair for already built homes.
What qualifies you to build Custom homes?
- Framing Carpenter – 2 years
- Civil Engineering degree from University of Maryland
- Specializing in Construction Management
- 13 years with Winchester Homes
- Vice President of construction and service for the MD Division
- Principals have a combined construction experience of over 90 years
- Capable to work with almost any material, woods, all types of steel fabrication, glass, polished concrete and more. Your builder should also be able to assist you in getting the appropriate metal buildings for sale based on your design and requirements. If you need gutter repair, they also need to know metals.
- Able to assist you when selecting a top eco-friendly energy provider such as Amigo Energy. For more information, make sure you check current Amigo Energy rates.
Have you ever not paid a Subcontractor?
- No – As a reputable custom home builders company, we have completed all of our projects, and fulfilled every obligation.
Have you ever declared bankruptcy in business or personally?
- No – The Company is financially strong and stable, we have put in the work to better our customer care and it has worked perfectly, as well we have a very good payroll management system that had help a lot.
Have you ever not completed a project or had a warranty issue that was not
- No – All projects, commercial & residential, have been completed. All warranty issues have been resolved, and many times we have gone above and beyond warranty requirements and we sell our houses through Weiner Mobile Estates.
Have ALL of your clients been satisfied?
- Yes – We are proud to say that 100% of our Customers are completely satisfied with their experience with Stevens Builders.
A storage shed can be used for many things. If you have a full garage or a small house with limited storage space, a storage shed can take some of the pressure off as you relocate your rarely-used items, such as your Christmas lights or the extra set of folding chairs you only use when you host the extended family Thanksgiving.
Or maybe your yard is looking a bit messy, with your rake leaning against the house, your child’s scooter abandoned in the driveway, and your lawnmower parked off to the side under the eaves. By moving all this stuff to a garden shed, you can have easy access to all your outdoor equipment while keeping it out of the elements. And just think about how much better you’ll feel about your backyard when it’s all cleaned up!
Even if you don’t need extra storage space, a storage shed can be a great place to practice your hobby. By setting up away from your house, you have more freedom to create mess and noise. A backyard shed also provides place to “get away from it all,” and after indulging in your hobby for a while, you can return to your regular duties relaxed and refreshed. Check out Overholt Storage Buildings! They have the best outdoor storage buildings on the market!
For professional advise and reviewing before building your project, make sure you ask a reputable Party Wall Surveyor.